Friday, April 1, 2011

-Making Fun Of Wannabe Scene Kids-


Ahaha,
okay so i don't really have a problem with 'Scene' Kids,
I think the wannabes are funny though.
There's a few of them at my school,
They make me laugh like no other.
Also, they kinda gross me out.
How long does it take for them to get ready in the morning?
I mean like,
1. They shower and blow dry their hair
2. They straighten their hair
3. They tease it
4. They do their makeup so it looks perfect
5. They find out what they wear
5. They check themselves to make sure they look good
I shower at night, but most of them can't handle that.
Haha oh,
They looove,
to make fun of other people.
These wannabe's look like clowns.
They are terrible copycats.
They do everything wrong.
Anyway,
Here's me if i were a 'Scene' Kid.
:D enjoy!







1 comment: